ACRON core values... What do our investors want?
ACRON initially assumes the full financial risk for every investment. ACRON's core values are based on the question "What do our investors really want?"
- Investment security (return of equity).
- Return on equity: projected minimum annual IRR of 7% (core and value added investments) resp. 10% (development and re-development projects) in Switzerland and Western Europe, 10% (core and value added investments) resp. min. 15% (development and re-development projects) in USA and Canada, any other area the IRR reflects the special risk.
- Long-term stable income.
- Possible exit after five (core investments) to seven years (development projects).
- Plausibility of economic success based on USP of investment.
- Unique location of asset.
- Special USP with regards to use and micro economics.
The majority of our investors are UHNWIs / HNWIs, Foundations, Trusts and international Family Offices. Although not our core segment, institutional investors and hedge funds also value our investment structures and vehicles because of their quality and flexibility.
*As of December 2016 / in relation to total equity
Investors by region of origin*
The majority of our clients are located in Switzerland or have relationships with Swiss banks as we have many business partners including private banks, wealth management firms and family offices located close to our head office in Zurich and all over Switzerland. Through our extensive network we also address investors all over the world, providing them with a seamless service via our local representation offices.
*As of December 2016